Authors Dave Ferraro, Sara A. Noë, Michael Reid Jr., and editor Tim Hennessy came together at Barnes & Noble in Racine, Wisconsin to answer questions about writing. The panel was asked the following questions:
• What is your writing background?
• What are some of your favorite authors or genres you enjoy reading?
• What inspires you to write?
• (Tim): What is the difference between writing and editing a book?
• (Dave): How did you balance writing a full series vs. writing standalone books?
• What’s your writing process like?
• What are some of your favorite TV shows or movies?
• Tell us about your most recent book or the project you’re currently working on
• If you could offer one piece of advice to aspiring authors or those who are seeking to start their own career, what would it be?
Here’s what they had to say!