Thank you for respecting me as an artist by seeking permission to use my artwork! 🖤
I own the copyright of my work as Artist © Sara A. Noë. Any unauthorized reproduction or use without my written permission is in violation of U.S. copyright law.
This tattoo pass is an agreement that grants permission for my artwork to be inked by a tattoo artist. Please read the policy in its entirety. By proceeding with your order, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this agreement.
1) This tattoo pass is for my digital graphics, including my Kit emojis, print-on-demand graphics, and symbols from my book series. If you were looking for the tattoo pass to use my original hand-drawn art pieces, click here.
2) Once you have completed your purchase, this $30 tattoo pass will include one 5×7 print of the artwork, one certificate of authenticity, and one signed permission form that is personalized with your name and the name of the art piece. Shipping is free.
3) This tattoo pass is good for only one use per person, per art piece. This policy is to protect my own work as well as the integrity of your tattoo artist. Many tattoo artists are cautious about inking someone else’s artwork due to copyright risks. By personalizing the permission form and providing a certificate of authenticity, your tattoo artist will be more likely to accept the commission. (However, I highly encourage you to contact your tattoo artist prior to buying my tattoo pass to verify that s/he is willing to ink someone else’s art, as some tattoo artists have a strict policy against this.)
4) Do not alter or manipulate my image in any way. If you wish to change the color scheme of the image, you must let me know when you purchase your tattoo pass.
5) Please make sure you partner with a qualified, reputable tattoo artist who has the skills to accurately reproduce my work.
6) If you share photos of your finished tattoo on social media or a website, you must give me credit as the artist, even if you’re posting on a platform I am not active on and therefore can’t be directly tagged. Ask your tattoo artist to also credit me if s/he shares any photos.
7) I am on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn. If you and/or your tattoo artist post any photos of the finished tattoo on these platforms, please tag me. By tagging me, you are granting me permission to reshare the photo(s) on my social media pages and website. I won’t share your name or other personal details unless you give me permission.
(Note: you don’t have to tag me in every single photo where the tattoo is visible. I just ask for a tag for photos that showcase the tattoo art as the primary subject matter.)
When you click the button to complete your purchase, you must agree to these terms and conditions in order to proceed. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know BEFORE you purchase the tattoo pass.